Printed workbooks of Write Noble Things: Friendship & Anger are now available for pre-order. The first 10 orders receive 15% off, using code “early-bird-wntfa”.
Pre-order page is here: https://gumroad.com/threefoldword#sCTLA
Why did I compile this book? Because I wanted something like it for my own kids, especially my boys. The proverbs are something everyone should learn at a young age, giving them time to seep and saturate their hearts.
The workbook includes:
- Daily repetition of the week’s proverb. Writing things by hand is a proven method for greater retention.
- An area for a daily thankfulness meditation. Help them start the day off right by encouraging them to think about how blessed they are.
- Supplemental reading. Related Scripture that can be read and talked about, if desired.
- Review section for a previous week’s proverb, to loop around and reinforce.
- Review pages that can be copied for multiple uses.
15 weeks. 15 proverbs. That may not seem like a lot at first, but it’s better than zero. And your child may need less time, or need less of the practice. Everyone is different.
Video overview of the book:
You can download a sample of the workbook here: https://mailchi.mp/63cf43564f10/t6mk24ypnh
The ebook version can be found here: https://gumroad.com/threefoldword#IxOSU