Michael Bull rails against atheists who complain about religious instruction in schools, because their naturalistic philosophy is supposedly neutral.
But as usual, they are blinded by their pride.
In the mean time, our culture itself is eroding, and its all a great mystery why the West is crumbling.
Some quick points from the article:
- An atheist’s faith relies on their rationality.
- Our “secular” culture results in great pragmatic wisdom. This has been a blessing in many ways, but if pragmatism is the greatest virtue, you also open the door to horrors unimaginable.
- When it comes to the tough questions, secular culture is bankrupt.
- True progress requires the Word of God and the Spirit of God.
- Our problem is that we want the Word of God to be provable before we act on it. We don’t want to rely on faith.